Housing Hub Advisor (Nottingham)

    Institution Info
    University of Leeds Woodhouse
    Leeds, ENG, United Kingdom Phone:
    Web Site: www.leeds.ac.uk

    Institution Profile

  • Share this :

Job ID:



Leeds, ENG 



Job Views:


Job Description:

The Nottingham service, both its housing hub services and its own direct housing provision continues to grow and will continue to do so, with a number of new developments in the pipeline, until at least 2023.

This is a newly established post, based in the Housing Hub in Nottingham, and is intended to provide an expert office anchor and additional specialist support to help both students and landlords use Unipol’s services. This help takes the form of both general and individual advice. The post will provide important additional capacity to enable Unipol to support and improve student housing standards: web chat help and advice, using the Unipol Code Complaints system to resolve disputes and involving and working with statutory and regulatory agencies enforcing standards where necessary.

This post is also designed to provide greater focus and expertise in giving both pro-active targeted advice and reactive advice to both students and landlords and build closer working relationships with other housing advice responses both within the educational institutions and their students’ unions and in related agencies, including those within Nottingham City Council (property licensing, trading standards and environmental health).

All those working in Unipol are jointly employed by Unipol and the University of Leeds.

Face to face interviews are expected to be held at Unipol Student Homes, Nottingham on 15 October 2021

To explore the post further or for any queries you may have, please contact [email protected]

Click here for further information about Unipol http://www.unipol.org.uk/home

Unipol Student Homes is a company limited by guarantee, registered in England and Wales NO 3401440. Registered Charity No. 1063492

Please note: If you are not a British or Irish citizen, from 1 January 2021 you will require permission to work in the UK. This will normally be in the form of a visa but, if you are an EEA/Swiss citizen and resident in the UK before 31 December 2020, this may be your passport or status under the EU Settlement Scheme.

Closing Date: 10 Oct 2021
Category: Administrative and Clerical Support



  • Share this :